Notice: Any violation of the safety rules, operating procedures, or Range Safety Officer’s instructions can be cause for removal from the range.
1. Check to make sure the range is clear before entering the shooting area.
2. Hearing and eye protection must be worn in the shooting area.
3. The use of drugs or alcohol on Wascana Pistol Club property is prohibited. Persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be denied the use of club facilities.
4. Eating or drinking is not allowed in the shooting area.
5. Horseplay is prohibited. Horseplay or other activities not related to shooting are not allowed in the shooting area.
6. Visitors or spectators shall remain outside of the shooting area.
7. User ages: Pistol shooters must be 18 years of age or older, or be directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
8. Firearms must aimed down-range only, at all times.
9. Except when shooting, finger should remain off the trigger, and out of the trigger guard.
10. Lead or plated bullets only (no jacketed, half jacketed or gas checked bullets). If you have questions, ask anyone on the executive for clarification.